geocamp2008: Call for Presentations/Workshops
A friendly reminder of osbootcamp/geocamp2008 on June 2nd and 3rd in Ottawa, Canada. Attendance is free, and there are cool prizes to be won! Accommodation options have been added to the site for those coming from out of town.
Don't forget to join the mailing list to ensure you get information about the event, and so we can estimate likely attendance.
At this time we would like to issue a call for presentations and workshops.
- Software & Projects (Mapserver, Mapguide, OpenLayers, GDAL/OGR, GEOS, Mapbender, Mapbuilder, GRASS, FDO, OSSIM, gvSVIG) any other open source Geospatial projects I haven't suggested.
- Teaching using open source geospatial software
- Making money using open source geospatial software
- Saving lives, money, or the environment using open source geospatial software
- Issues with open source geospatial software today
- The future of open source geospatial software
If you are interested in doing a talk, please send a brief (<=250 words) abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than May 9th, 2008.
osbootcamp/geocamp2008 organizing committee